Writing and editing are critical skills that contribute to success on the job. Well-written emails, reports, and other communiqués speed the transfer of information. The Writing Center specializes in writing programs that increase the clarity, impact, and professionalism of on-the-job writing. Our highly structured, interactive courses are available in five training formats:
1. Customized instructor-led in-house training: Within the context of customized examples and exercises, participants increase their writing competence and confidence as they practice techniques for producing clear, focused, professional emails, reports, and other on-the-job documents.
2. Customized instructor-led virtual training: As with The Writing Center’s in-person instructor-led writing programs, our virtual training is highly structured, hands-on, and participatory, taking full advantage of the virtual classroom’s technology.
3. Self-paced on-line training: Updated in 2013 and now presented at www.AdaptKnowledge.com, The Writing Center’s second-generation on-line courses incorporate the latest interactive and engaging eLearning technology.
4. Public instructor-led courses offered in Exton PA USA: Business Grammar, Effective Business Writing, Technical Writing, Writing Effective Email, and Writing Effective Performance Appraisals are all available as public courses.
5. Public instructor-led virtual courses: Business Grammar, Effective Business Writing, Technical Writing, Writing Effective Email, and Writing Effective Performance Appraisals as well as Special Writing Topics are all available as public virtual courses.